News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hello, is there anyone out there?

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 27, 2003, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Still looks shaken*  It's ok --- Just a night mare, that's all.  Sorry for that, Ron.

ronweazley122

Kiara Johnson

What O mean is, I didn't mean to disturb you or anything, go back to bed.  *Slowly turns around and sits back in chair*

Kayla

*walks in with a huge group behind her* Who are u and what are u doing here are u hufflpuffs??
I might look smart, I might act smart, but I am definatly (Not) Smart!!

Kiara Johnson

*Jumps outta chair*  Woa, Where the.. Were did you come from?

Kayla

You'll have to ask my parents that one *sarcasticly*
So who are u??? Answer now*stamps foot* I am Kayla who are u!!! Tell us *her friends and the other hufflpuffs agree*

ronweazley122

*blinks* erm- *runs out the open window* *enters but is disquised as a hufflepuff (drank a polyjuice potion)* whats going on?

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara, looking angry*  Uh, my name is not important.  What is important is, were did you come from?  There hasn't been any Hufflepuffs in this school for well, a long time.  *Preforms shieldimg spell  using, other talent so that this Kalya, won't notice*

ronweazley122

Kayla

*slits eyes the girl*I think I know u    thats it your potters sister *walks over to a chair and sits down in it* so i know who you are but who are the rest of you? I'll take a wild gusse and say your griffindorsl I know only a few fron your house do any of you know neville longbottem or ginny weasly?

ronweazley122

Kayla

what? I can see her          can't u?

Kiara Johnson

*Sits next to Kayla*  So, what makes a Hufflepuff so, well, forcefull?  I rhink I like it, but, you still have not answerd my question.  *Kiara says dangerousely*

ronweazley122

Quote from: Kiara_maul on May 17, 2003, 07:48:40 PM
*Kiara, looking angry*  Uh, my name is not important.  What is important is, were did you come from?  There hasn't been any Hufflepuffs in this school for well, a long time.  *Preforms shieldimg spell  using, other talent so that this Kalya, won't notice*
^this

Kayla

I'm the oldest of my 10 brothers and sisters I have to be forceful otherwise no one listens to me and to answer your quistine I was born in America moved to france then to spain then to japan then to america agin then here to england