News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry is hot!

Started by bob, May 1, 2003, 02:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob jr.

im getting the picture that u did not like my elder/mentor u should not b so quick 2 judge grasshoppers, (just dont take youre hate 4 him out on me k?) :-\

Kiara Johnson

Alas, we were not too quick to judge, he was given plenty of warning and trust me, I am giving you the chance you deserve, the same chance I give to all.  I do hope that you are different becouse I like to take your poles, they are fun and or funny.   ;)

~*Emma*~

im just saying to u bob jr. u may want to do a name change if u don't want ppl to take their hatred out on u because the old bob went to my school and if u r him i will really hurt u because he  oh never mind i hope u get the point

Damion

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

(LOL)  
Excellant point, Emma. Bob J.r, if you arent Bob, then why is your user name Bob Jr, lol, I mean, mabe not, but thats kinda saying plain out that you most likely are
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

lol well, there are two possibilities. he's bob, or he's not. he claims no, but that is not direct evidence to prove whether he is or not. but there is however evidence that he's not, due to the fact that all people have access to READ, and only read the posts, and NOT post if they are NOT a member. so he could have read some of bob's past posts, and decided that it would be funny to create another bob. whoa, sorry.... gotta bit caught up in all that, and i'm just a wee bit bored....
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

lol, the game is afoot.