News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THE WORST TEACHER!

Started by .:isis:., May 1, 2003, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

I got two more Slimy slugs! aaaaahhhhh! where did they come from?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Who knows....I am beginning to think that they are being handed out for no reason, some ones sick joke no doubt.  Awe well, do not frett.  You know if you deserved them or not.

Kiara Johnson

No Draco, you have +4  I have +20 and -11.  geee, I must have been bad...Gues it comes with the territory, being Head of Slytherin house and all....heeheehee

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

Quote from: Kiara_maul on June 24, 2003, 04:12:19 PM
Who knows....I am beginning to think that they are being handed out for no reason, some ones sick joke no doubt.  Awe well, do not frett.  You know if you deserved them or not.
I didnt deserve them!(well mabe Hee Hee) I wasnt being mean!

Draco_M

hey u don't seem to mean!
*Sigh* if only SHE knew

Kiara Johnson

She's not.  i however do believe, I earned most of mine proudly.  *Laughs darly*

Kiara Johnson

lol, little miss -1...heehee you seem to be doing better than most, :devil:  

Kiara Johnson

OMG Ryan!!!  Your almost a MOM!!!!  :o  :o  And wow, i have over 7000 posts now....lol

Professor_Snape

Lets see... well, some of my old teachers would cuss out their students, belittle them in front of the entire class, admits that he loves to smoke pot and get drunk... hmm... that's all I can think of right now...
If I can think of anymore I'll post them...
Severus
Leave me alone.

Kiara Johnson

*Sneers at Snape*  And you think I care what you have to say about me?  *Evil grin*  I kill people like you for fun.

(LOL, Just J/K...Kiara and Snape DO NOT Get along)

_Lavender_

well, actually, I might have deserved alot of them.................