News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FAN FIC

Started by googl, June 3, 2004, 11:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY HE HAS WRITTEN A BRILLIANT STORY AND NO-ONE HAS REPLIED TO HIM PLEAZ GO TO IT AND REPLY TO IT.  HERE IS A LINK EITHER CLICK ON IT OR TYPE IT IN TO YOUR ADRESSBAR

www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=1904
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Ginny Weasly

GRRR! NOBODY WILL REPLY IF YOU KEEP BUGGING US!!!! STOP PUTTING THIS EVERYWHERE! UNDERSTAND?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

googl

SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD NOTICE THE STORY WAS MINE... I KNOW THE STORY WANS'T THAT GREAT...
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Ginny Weasly

sorry I blew my circit. It comes with being a red head!  ::) I thought your story was pretty good, but you can't bug people to read your story. They will eventually!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

You know this is getting annoying! >:( Besides this isn't the place to post this thread!

googl

Well sorry Fawkes but I have already apologised a dozen times (slight exaggeration)