News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm sorry! Please read this

Started by bob, May 2, 2003, 04:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Verry good thing cuz   *Gives evil grin*  If he does, Harry and I will just kill him again and again and again ....

Twisted Lemon Sher

Kiara Johnson

Twisted Lemon Sher

i'm very glad he quit although he didn't

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Awe, do be assured that Harry and I will sek him out where ever he so chooses to hide.  *Evil grin*

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Twisted Lemon Sher

who will believe me that i found out bobs password and deleted him...because i sware did... even if i shouldn't have it was the right thing...at least i think it was...and Mr.Potter is the old Walanger and walanger... i deleted him as well...well one of them

Kiara Johnson

That was noble of you my dear child however, those things should be left up to admin.  He can also ban their IP.  You acted in the best intrests of every one so, I think it will be forgiven. 8)

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Twisted Lemon Sher

THANKS...THE REASONS I DELETED BOB WERE BECAUSE HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL AND MAKES FUN OF HARRY POTTER THERE THEN HE JOINED THIS PLACE AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE...AND WALLANGER IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW SEND ME A PRIVET MESSAGE ASKING

Kiara Johnson

I only speek the truth but, you are welcome.

Twisted Lemon Sher

I DON'T SEE WHAT I'M WELCOME FOR :-\MABE SOME SLIMEY SLUGS FROM BOBS FRIENDS

Kiara Johnson

Alas, they would not have enough posts to slimy you.  Hmmmm

Twisted Lemon Sher