News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fan stuff shop

Started by cho chang, May 22, 2002, 08:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

:D Yeah, want to come? It's in "I need to know 3 things". Okay, gotta go to school now. Bye! Cya there!  :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

:D :o Cool! Everyone's coming! If I haven't invited anyone yet, sorry! You're all invited!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

:-[ Tankoo!!!!! This thing doesn't have a happy embarrased sign.  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;D Now it's a wizard and seeker party (for Verenchen- she became a seeker when I became a wizard)!  :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

cho chang

Um, that's great. It's just-uh-where is it?
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It's in the Sorting Hat, and the thread is called 'I need to know 3 things'.  Cya there!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;D Yeah! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!I'm so happy! :D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Take  :-[ (embarssed) and then :-].k

hpcoolest5

k... So like a happy embarrassed like blushing? :-[ ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite