News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go ahead and tell me that this isn't scary...

Started by AcId_BrOoZ, May 23, 2003, 08:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Lets play nice Star.  Just because it wasn't scary to you doesn't mean it wasn't scary to any one else.  Different things scare different people.

brian

once, I saw the legend of sleepy hallow, and it was sort of scary! their were heads with stuff coming out og them via neck, and hadless bodeis on the floor everywhere!

Kiara Johnson

Yes, the is an eerie movie but, I love it.  Anything Tim Burton does is great!  I think.   :)

Lily_Evans

The Ring freaked me out! seriously, at the end my friend Kayla called! God, I was screaming my head off...

Kiara Johnson

.:isis:.

i didnt see that one, but i luv the legend of sleepy hollow!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Yes I too loved that movie.  I own it. lol i also own The Ring.

i never saw that one...but something tells me that i dont want to
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

brian

Kiara Johnson

I also love Michael Myers.  He is the ultamit Monster.  lol

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

Mike Myers once said in an interview, that he didn't like being touched, either the quote wasn't authentic, or he gets paid a LOT of cash to act Austin Powers.