News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Study Hall

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 23, 2003, 09:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

*is working on d.a.d.

.:isis:.

QuotePosted by: Kiara_maul  Posted on: 09  
What is it that has you confused?  

(srry, my computer...uh...went crazy and shut down)

um...i dunno...guess i forgot... :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*looks up from spell book and smiles*  Is ok.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Is practicing stunning insects that pass her by*

ronweazley122

*sits down by fire*

ronweazley122

*notices the fire*theres a fire in here?!

Kiara Johnson

Uhm, Ron.  This is a castle and in a castle, there must be a fire going in each room to keep it warm.  All year round.  Silly.  *Laughs)

ronweazley122

Kiara Johnson

*Gets up and walks over to Ron.  Pats him on the back*  It's ok, not every one knows this.  *Goes back to seat and pulls out book on Alchemy and studies*

brian

*waslks in room* That stupid teacher!! *Pulls out a bunch of books on Divination, and takes out a Lot of parchment, starts writing* Grrrrrrrr. *Looks up* Oh, hi guys. *looks around* Where are we?

Kiara Johnson

Oh, Hi, Harry!  Missed you.  Welcome back.  *Looks at his books.*  Who's going to die now?

brian

*glares* guess who. And then, just because I laughed at her I got alllllll this!!!! FIVE ROLLS OF FRIKEN PARCHMENT ON HOW  UN FRAUDULENT DIVENATION IS!!