News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm don't have the foggiest idea of what's going on!

Started by aelyn, May 22, 2002, 01:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

I changed Furby's line, "Dance, dance!" to "Rhyme, rhyme!" 'Cuz the thing I said rhymed. U know Furbys don't u?  ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

You guys are the first one's to say I'm cool.I have a Ferby.Thankfuly the batteries died.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol!  Yeah, I have a furby too...  I always made it go to sleep 'coz it was SO FRICKIN ANNOYING!!!  >:(
You are very cool DDPC.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

Yes, u r! And mine's battery box broke, it didn't press the batteries in so it's dead. I hate the remembering game and the hiding game. They're so childish, 'cept the remember one. WAY 2 hard! ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Once mine wouldn't sleep so I put in my dresser.Another time I put paper in it's mouth becuse it would stop saying it was hungery.I over feed it.It was saying "Me no like" and makeing some wierd nose.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Furbies r funny! :D
Mine's name is May- May. That was my grandmother's name- well- sort of. Her name was May. She died when I was a baby. :(
But let's not get into that stuff! :) Let's have fun! Our sole purpose in life!  ;D j/k.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;D
I guess we really are making a conversation with smilies! ;D ;D HeHeHeHeHe!!!!!!! ;D^_______^
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!