News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*~*The Wedding!!*~*~*

Started by ronweazley122, June 10, 2003, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

You can do it Em. Just calm down!

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

ronweazley122

thanks max.*is really nervous,but won't show it*

Kiara Johnson

Harry, get out of the girls room!  *Rushes him out*

Ginny Weasly

*shaks head in disbalife* Why do guys like walking into the girls room? *looks at em* feelin better yet? Its almost time!*hugs her* Good luck!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

emily824

no...no i can't do this....i - i mean i still wanna study alchemy...and and....travel....and o man i don't feel good.....*sits down*
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

Yes you do want to do this.  Take a deep breath, if you didn't want to do this you would have told him no.  You didn't.  Now, straighten up.  You can still do all thoughs things only now, you will have some one there to help support you and who will be there when you need him, for anything.  You Love Ron and he loves you.  This is the best thing that could happen for the two of you.  *Puts arm around her shoulder.*  It will be ok.

ronweazley122

*thinks:maybe its to early-maybe we should wait...na.or maybe i should do this...I'm so confused...*

AcId_BrOoZ

that's right! c'mmon em, he loves u, and your love is returned, so there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't go through wit this.
And if you did back out, you would be sacrificing something that comes once in a lifetime. Something this special can't be let go of, because it is something that will stick with you through rough and hard times. I'm not going to tell you not to be nervous, because then I'd be a hypocrite. sometimes you have to be brave and overcome obstacles to achieve your destination. your nervousness can't compare with wat you two share so why let it stop you???

(ok that probly sounded a little corny)
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

Kiara Johnson

No, Star, it was perfect.  

emily824

wow..that was beautiful! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! but beautiful just the same...i dunno...it's to soon...ya know....oman i don't feel good....
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

hands her a psper bag*  Here, breath in to this.  *Looks worried*

Ginny Weasly

She'll feel better once she gets out there and sees Ron.  *looks at time* It's time Em, lets go. See ya out there!*walks out*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Kiara Johnson

*Helps Em' up*  Lets go hin.  Ron is waiting.  *Smiles warmly*