News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Join

Started by potter_fan122, August 8, 2008, 02:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Chosen One~

He saw them just drooling over each other "I'm not sure there themselves right now." Rheese said laughing. "If you can get them to talk I'm all game."
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey smirked. "That`s okay, I don`t think I could do much of anything. So where do you want to go? I mean, I`m open to suggestions, I know where everything is."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Chosen One~

"Well you wanna walk over to Honeydukes and get some candie?" Rheese asked finishing the last of his butterbeer.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

"Sure." Stacey stood up and ran flipped her hair over her shoulder. She waited for Rheese, then walked outside to Honeydukes.

dobby888

*Great!* Jessie said, happily.  She couldn't wait to improve her elements.

fudge0604

(( Stacey, Rheese, you two, are starting to annoy me. You are god-moding. Not completely directly, but,
you are deciding for me and Jessie, that both are in love with each other! It is Albus that is in love, not Jessie, so please, stop writing that were crazed about eachother, the lovebirds with more.

It is really aggravating, when you don't even know the characters depths, when you come and boss around like that. And, just to write like that, in simplicity, bugs the h*ll outta me. So please, stop.))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

((Yeah and Albus is known for yelling at newbs that bug him, so watch it.))

Jessie beamed, obviously pleased that she was going to improve her skills.

fudge0604

(( Just ask Drewskit! Or malfoyluver! ))

Albus looked at Jessie, remembering his eager when he had started to learn more about the elements, and as he started to improve. " When are you ready to start, Jessie?" He sipped from his bottle, finishing it.
His gaze wondered around in the three broomsticks, looking at some of the weird gnomes that sat in one end,
drinking themselves stupid.

He felt stupid, as they all pointed at him, shrieking, " WHADDAYA LOOKIN' A'! "

" Nothin'!" He  mouthed, then turned. " Where's Stacey and Rheese?"

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((Sorry Albus, but just to set the record strait, he did it first. And I know that I haven`t been here forever or anything, but I`m not really a newb anymore. Just look at the first and last bio`s I made under Stacey.))

Stacey`s ear twitched as she caught a faint thought coming from inside. "Hold on." She said to Rheese. She stepped inside and walked near Albus and Jessie. "Did you want me?" She asked.

fudge0604

(( I don't really care who started it. Ya both did it. And Stacey, YOU ARE STILL A NEWBIE.
Even if you have written a good bio about Stacey, it doesn't make you all that good.
Even if you're the the best in every class, that doesn't mean you are the smartest. (Metaphore)

You are still a newb. Still a noob, despite that you have been here a little time, despite you are starting to get the small hang of RPing, and, despite you are getting praised by Harry. You, are still a newb.))

" Nothin'!" Albus answered. " You and yo boyfriend can everywhere you wanna go!" He grinned, talking jokingly. " Only kiddin'!" Shifting on his seat, he started to bore.

Albus turned to Jessie, asking, " What shall we do now?" With an impatient tone.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

(( =P yo opinion))

Stacey grinned slightly. "He`s not my boyfried." She made eye contact with him. "I know more than you think." She added, her smiling getting bigger.

fudge0604

(( It's not my opinion, it's the truth. :P))

" Shudduph!" Albus said, grinning to Jessie. SHifting uncomfortably.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile got more sly looking. "Don`t worry, I`ll stay outta this one." She said, then she winked at him and walked back outside to Rheese.

dobby888

Jessie stuck her tongue out at Stacey's back and then said to Albus, *Come on, follow me.*  She took his hand and dragged him out of the bar behind her pushing past Stacey on the way.

((Sorry about the God-modding Albus, I didn't know how else to do that))