News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*From the future rp*

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, May 4, 2004, 07:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  ay, I haven't been there sonce school.  How are you doing though Ron.  Really?  We haven't talked on so long.  I miss you, you know.

ronweazley122

I missed you to...I came here for more than just avisit though..

Kiara Johnson

*looks over at him and smiles* ya?  What's up ron?

ronweazley122

Have you heard from emily lately?(just play along)

Kiara Johnson

*shakes her head*  No, I haven't.  I hope she's ok.  I haven't heard form her since a few months after we all graduated.

ronweazley122

...*is silent for a moment*we were engaged...

Kiara Johnson

*lays a hand on his shoulder and looks at him, almost sadly*  i know Ron..I'm, well, you know.  So, you really have no idea what happened then?

ronweazley122

no...The ministrys searching for her,though,it might be too late...*growls*fudge wouldn't start looking until he was sure she was missing,the idiot...

Kiara Johnson

*Ltes her hand fall back to her lap and sighs*  Fudge.. *Growls his name again*  That idiot is the cause of more suffering than anything else,  I wish he'd just ... *Growls again*

ronweazley122

dumbledore should've become  minister.

Kiara Johnson

*nods hre head, knowing that if Dumbledore had been Minister all along, her mother would still be alive*  ya, I know what you mean Ron.  *Looks down at Damion, sleeping then smiles*  Well, at least, we know one thing...*Pauses, not sure rather to tell him or ot then decides to.*  Max had a vision of Fudge dying. *Smiles*  I hope it happens slowly and painfully for him.  We still ahven't told him about it, dont' know that we will.

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Don't. I hope some one stabs him a few times and makes it very painful.*laughs again then walks over to the play pen and smiles at Damion* Too bad I'm gonna end up being an old lady with no kids, huh Damion? *smiles at him again*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Don't. I hope some one stabs him a few times and makes it very painful.*laughs again then walks over to the play pen and smiles at Damion* Too bad I'm gonna end up being an old lady with no kids, huh Damion? *smiles at him again*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

emily824

*Walks in, limping and bloody, passes out on the floor*
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)