News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Speaking of Rowan Atkinson

Started by DokkenSuite, January 17, 2004, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

Rowan has been more than just Mr. Bean and Johnny English...
he played Zazu in Lion King, he was the Doctor in the Comic Relief, he was Emile Mondavarious, Spooky Island Owner on Scooby Doo, and he was Mr. Stringer in The Witches.

Does this one look formiliar

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Fawkes

:o WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT! :o

and is the 2nd pic the same person in your sig?

Avril

Fawkes

Avril

Alexa_Girl

Quote from: Fawkes on January 18, 2004, 06:17:30 PM
8)
Fawkes YOUR PIC IN YOUR SIG IS 8)
<-All these are made by fawkes,anyway i'm alexa instead of my sis nikki!she gave me her a

Alexa_Girl

<-All these are made by fawkes,anyway i'm alexa instead of my sis nikki!she gave me her a

Kiara Johnson

Yes, but he is not going to be Voldy.  He has denied the rumors

Fawkes

Fawkes

Quote from: Kiara_maul on January 19, 2004, 04:31:42 AM
Yes, but he is not going to be Voldy.  He has denied the rumors
yeah its better, we can't have someone thats been acting in comedy come and play an evil person like voldem0rt :P

Alexa_Girl

ROWAN WAS ACTING IN FUNNY SHOWS ONLY. :( >:(SO HOW CAN HE BE voldomort??????

Fawkes

Quote from: NIKOL=Nikki on January 19, 2004, 03:03:35 PM
ROWAN WAS ACTING IN FUNNY SHOWS ONLY. :( >:(SO HOW CAN HE BE voldomort??????
yeah thats what I said. coz its completly impossible :P I don't think they can be funny and evil at the same time.....

Kiara Johnson

Well, like I said, he has denied the rumors and he IS NOT voldy for the GOF movie.

Professor_Snape

I understand that Rowan is not Voldemort, but I think something should be said. But last I checked Rowan was an ACTOR. Just because he's played comedies before, doesn't mean he COULDN'T play someone serius. Give the guy a break... jeez.
Leave me alone.

Fawkes

Quote from: Kiara_maul on January 20, 2004, 08:09:14 AM
Well, like I said, he has denied the rumors and he IS NOT voldy for the GOF movie.
yeah, I know that. I was just saying that it was a stupid rumor

Quote from: Professor_Snape on January 20, 2004, 11:10:27 AM
I understand that Rowan is not He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but I think something should be said. But last I checked Rowan was an ACTOR. Just because he's played comedies before, doesn't mean he COULDN'T play someone serius. Give the guy a break... jeez.
He can't play someone serious....he's too comedyish (thats not a real word :P)