News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

IM BACK MY GOOD FRIENDS

Started by Bob jr., April 22, 2004, 05:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob jr.

i am back and guess what u dim witted hairy lovers i actually am bob just under a different name.  O wait   now im scared.  u might all use ur minister of magic powers to destroy me.   o yes now i remember u psycos just made all that junk up because u have no real lifes

Hermione~ Granger

Kiara Johnson

And I gather your life consists of coming onto forums that you have no intrest in and putting what they are there for down for your own twisted enjoyment?  

Yes, we all knew you were bob from the start, you pathetic looser.  Who cares, really, you just give me reason to take out all my agrestions so, I guess in a way, you presence here is not to much of a waste of time and web space.

Ginny Weasly

and, I may not have been here when you came last but, I know a dozen times 5 ways to kill your rep over the internet. I am conected with the government, who will then use thier traking devices to catch you, I have accsess to hundreds of things that could figure out where you are posting from. So you see, if I were you, little boy, I'd hightail it out of here. Now
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

::) The one who makes stupid polls? Well we didn't miss u :P

admin

Quote from: Bob jr. on April 22, 2004, 05:18:56 AM
i am back and guess what u dim witted hairy lovers i actually am bob just under a different name.  O wait   now im scared.  u might all use ur minister of magic powers to destroy me
bob jr. has been Banned

admin
:sunny:

Em

he is such a liar he has to b he isn't the kid from my school... oh well he is now gone at last ;D :D ;D :D

Hermione~ Granger

Don't worry guys....I did pm admin about it. Nice move admin!

Fawkes

Great Hermione! and you too Admin! :thumbsup:

Em

Fawkes

Em

;Dat last i believe he/or she is gone 4ever

Avril

horrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaay!at last he/she is banned ;D

Fawkes

Em

we don't knwo that for sure...
"bob" could just be a misnomer