News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How can that be?

Started by Minimy, October 13, 2006, 07:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: dobby888 on August 25, 2007, 01:16:00 AM
yeah really, my first memory is from when i was 3!!
mine was from when i was 1 and a half so he is pretty close to my age (teh memory is me sitting in one of those chairs that are also have a phone in it!i was sitting there looking at the buttons and then my memory goes blank until im like 4 or something it is me at marine world going down this ride where you sitin a boat type thing and you wait for the water to splash you the ride itself was pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

dobby888

lol cute!!!! My memory is when I had to get glasses I was just sitting at the kitchen table and everyone was staring at me because my eyes kept crossing, but I didn't know it...

iluvharryandginny818

really that would be wierd were any peoples talking????????????
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

dobby888

starlink_033

Quote from: lexiswierd5 on August 25, 2007, 10:40:34 PM
but when harry asked what was pulling the carts hermionie said nothing just like every other year, so they must have taken the carts every year before or she wouldn't have said that, Right? :-*

no in the 1st yr they took boats and i think that him not knoing his mom and not caring about her at that time cause he prolly didnt understand what happend and in the fourth movie credic dies and harry kinda cared for him in a friend kinda way

Crookshanks88

J K Rowling probably thought it up while she wrote the 5th book. Harry may have actually looked away when Lily died, so that could be another reason.  ;D

bonnie88

maybe its just because j.k. didn't feel like explaining all of that or didn't know she was going to put that in the 5th book while she was writing the other ones. just my opinion
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Minimy

now I think of it, i think i remember something about harry not taking the "normal" way to school for some years.. the 2nd year he was with Ron in there car, flying.... cant remember how he got to the school in the 3rd year and most of the other years?.. hm... maybe he hasn't had a chance to see the thestrals before?... just a thought..

bonnie88

wow i didn't even think of that. and people think i am smrte... what r is a vowel right?

dobby888

no a e i o u are vowels... lol wow you didn't know what the vowels were

bonnie88

no just kiddin, but english is my worst subject.

Crookshanks88

Quote from: Minimy on March 29, 2008, 04:00:26 AM
now I think of it, i think i remember something about harry not taking the "normal" way to school for some years.. the 2nd year he was with Ron in there car, flying.... cant remember how he got to the school in the 3rd year and most of the other years?.. hm... maybe he hasn't had a chance to see the thestrals before?... just a thought..
In his 3rd year, Harry took the train, I forgot his 4th year, and i think he took the train for his 5th and 6th years. ( In his 7th year, he didn't go to school)

bonnie88

yea unanswered questions bother me, i have no idea how it worked out

dobby888

Either do I, but maybe he saw someone die in the middle of say his 5th year and then could see them his sixth!

bonnie88

well i know he saw cedric die in his fourth year, but i don't know about the fifth