News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wizard Rewards

Started by Gengi, February 22, 2003, 10:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

lol.  Turns self into a mermaid and swims over to Hermione smiling*

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Hi Hermione...having fun?

Sabastian

Ok, I think I get the whole wizard reward thing but, ar they really that important, I mean, does it make a difference when you get higher up?  Also would just like to comment that you ppl realy get off topic here.  lol
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

Love Lovegood#1

hey BlackbeltChick06 where did you take the "which HP kid are you" quiz????  :)

Jin Kazama

Quote from: Gengi on February 22, 2003, 10:12:11 AM
So the same question won't keep popping up in odd places! :p Just one explaination to cover it all! (Someone tack this, please! :) )

Chocolate Frog: You can give a person one of these if you notice that they are being helpful, good, and worthy of one.

Slimy Slugs: You give a person these if you notice that they are being mean, inconciderate, doing something that's terribly annoying. (And please, don't give it to anyone just for a joke. :| That's just dumb.)

There ya have it! :)

But how do you give someone a Chocolate frog or a Slimy slug? ???

_Lavender_

when you have 100 posts or more, you have the privilage to hand out chocolate frogs to those helpful and slimy slugs to those rude. You DON`T, however, hand them out ``just because.``  ;)

Jin Kazama

Quote from: LavenderPotter on September 29, 2003, 03:12:52 AM
when you have 100 posts or more, you have the privilage to hand out chocolate frogs to those helpful and slimy slugs to those rude. You DON`T, however, hand them out ``just because.``  ;)
Thanks for the answer ;)

_Lavender_

no problem ;D Any time ;)

Kiara Johnson

^^ What she said and thank you Lavender for putting that "Just because"  in there.  GEESH!  I wouldn't have quite so many slimy slugs if ppl didn't do that.  LOL, but Like I said, I may have worked for them.  :devil: <---  he makes me do thing I shouldn't out to.  lol  ;)

Sabastian

Sorry Kiara but I don't believe you hun.  You probably deserve more than what you've giot.  lol  ;)

and thank you Lavender for pointing that out.  *Bows to her all mightyness*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

_Lavender_

Lol you guys, but thanks ;)

Sabastian

No problem, no problem at all.   ;D

Kiara Johnson

LOl, Bastion!  You too cute hun