News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

heart throbbing, scorching heat, and the dark lord (anyone join)

Started by cody, June 5, 2008, 12:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody

As Cody walked into the dark mysterious woods he heard wolves howling, owls hooting, and trees shivering. His heart was throbbing and he was sweating like crazy. Cody passed many dark shadows and shapes as he tried to find his way to the dark lord. He shivered constantly feeling as if there were millions of spiders crawling in and under his flesh. Why couldnt Voldy just find a better place that wasnt so content and...well scaring me out of my mind, he thought as he passed an enormous oak tree.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around, she just got back from hunting and she was full on engery.  She didn't sleep anyways so she walked around at night and she was enjoying it.  She then heard someone coming and she went over to a boy standing there.

"Well hello may I help you?"she said to him.
"Oh I am sorry my name is Megan, Megan Cullen."she said to him.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

cody

Cody was startled and his throat was beginning to get dry. He sighed as he realized it was only a girl,"Uh..hi my names cody. Wh why are you out here?"

Megan.

She looked at him.."Oh personal reasons..you don't want to know..it whould scare you off."she said with a soft laugh.

((Oh she is a vampier..just to let you know))

cody

(wow that makes me even more comfortable..haha jp)

He decided not to ask. He looked cautiously from side to side waiting for something to pop up and...well kill him. He really didnt want to ask Megan what he was just about to ask her," Uh...do you know where Lord Voldemort...uh stays?" He needed to know...

Megan.

She looked at him and then threw him up to a tree almost crushing him.."You never speak his name...you better not be a follower beucase if so I have the right to kill you"she said to him.

(haha.)

cody

Cody wiggled through her grip and fell down on his bottom. His neck was hurting and he was beginning to get woozy.He looked up at her and said breathlessly,"You..you dont understand, i ha..have to," he swallowed hard,"I mean im not his follower but i ...i need to make a deal with him to save my dad..p-please." His throat was beginning to get more dry and he was panting really hard.Man that girl is strong he thought to himself.

Megan.

She looked at him and sat down by him.."I am sorry."she said .."So what is wrong with your dad?"she asked him.

cody

Cody looked down at his feet for a long time until he said,"My father might die if i dont get him away from Voldemort. Hes been there for a month, captured and poisoned. If i dont get him out of there he will soon die, but...theres a twist. The only way for me to save my father is to make a trade with Voldy and there is only one way to do that..." he stopped, there was no way he could say the next part. He said in a slightly cracked voice,"Is..is to become his..follower."

Megan.

She looked at him.."I can get your dad..."she said to him.."You won't have to become his follower, as long as if I tell you this you swear not to tell anyone.."she said to him."YOu swear?"she said.

cody

Codys eyes sparkled as he listened to Megan,"I swear but i dont think there is anyway you can help...."

Megan.

She looked at him..."I am a vampier...they can't kill me."she said to him.

cody

Megan.

She smield back at him and got up."Well.....I am going to have you stand somewhere and then I am going to run there and get him then come back...will be done in one minute."she said to him.