News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Guess who's back?

Started by banastré3, August 28, 2005, 11:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Quote from: banastré3 on August 28, 2005, 12:38:14 PM
You also fail.
wow that's what you always say, your tiny brain can't think of anything better? How sad.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

banastré3

Quote from: LavyBrown on August 28, 2005, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: banastré3 on August 28, 2005, 12:38:14 PM
You also fail.
wow that's what you always say, your tiny brain can't think of anything better? How sad.

At least I speak comprehendable English.

Quote from: _Lavender_ on August 28, 2005, 12:38:29 PM
Quote from: banastré3 on August 28, 2005, 12:31:44 PM
Quote from: _Lavender_ on August 28, 2005, 12:28:26 PM
{ Just a random question :) } Were you Ace, or AceIsBack, banastré3, a member of the forum in previous times?
Just curious, lolz. I've always wondered if they'd (-he/she, I dunno-) returned. *shrug*

... Talk English not Spanglish then I'll try to answer your question LOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZ!!

Alright, then.

Last year, there was a member here, on the Harry Potter Fan Forum, who went by the username of Ace, and AceIsBack. I was merely questioning if you were that person, for I've always wondered if they'd returned. And, I do not know Spanish. :P

Did he say that you all fail like I do? Perhaps I'd like to meet this 'Ace'...

LavyBrown

or not since he will only give you idea's that where from last year

No Limits

On the brightside, I don't need to buy the 6th book. Haha. I just saved 20 dollars.

Well, I'm more like "spaming" here.

Ginny Weasly

It's okay. The best thing to do with idots like Banestre' is to ignore their stupidity. Notice, everyone, he takes time with his posts, making sure they are not only spelt right, but also grammatically correct. This is a good way to disguise himself, for this way, no one will reconize his typing methods. Which means, he does know some one here offline, and dosn't want them to find out who he is.

But of course, he is just one simpelton of many.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

banastré3

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August 28, 2005, 10:20:51 PM
It's okay. The best thing to do with idots like Banestre' is to ignore their stupidity. Notice, everyone, he takes time with his posts, making sure they are not only spelt right, but also grammatically correct. This is a good way to disguise himself, for this way, no one will reconize his typing methods. Which means, he does know some one here offline, and dosn't want them to find out who he is.

But of course, he is just one simpelton of many.

Sorry my replies aren't as quick as before. The unlimited amout of proxy servers I have at my disposal slow up my firefox quite a bit. I could crack out posts with perfect grammar quicker than Snape killed Dumbledore if you would have your one and only Admin un-IP ban me, but I don't think you want that. Are you in a hurry to be insulted?

LavyBrown

My dear pathetic Banastre,

Are yuo still coming here to attempt to harass us? Come on man, face the facts. You suck at it and are a bigger loser then me, and that's saying alot according to you. Bet over yourself. The only reason we talk to you is for a good laugh at your failed attemps and stupidity. So get a life and leave ours alone.