News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

for fun

Started by emily824, September 3, 2003, 09:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

*walks down and sits on a rock by the lake*
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

Comes flying down the hill, running just as fast as she can, takes a dive in frnt of Em.*  Hide me, Fred is going to kill me.  *Starts laughing*

emily824

*laughs* again? alright but u can't move alright...nomatter what! *takes wand out* sharpendium disinagratius
*all of a sudden kiara blends and turns into a bolder*
no stay still here he comes...

Kiara Johnson

*Remains perfectly still, controlling her great urge to laugh*

Fred -- Walks up.  He is compleatly coverd in pink slime and smells as if he took a bath in a very flowery perfume.*  Have you seen Kiara?  I thnk i owe her one for this..*Is stiphling a laugh and is trying for the life of him to be angry*

emily824

*looks at him like he's crazy*
a bolder...move? ya...are u feeling ok....? *looks at fred then bursts out laughing* hahahaha omg what happened to u!@

Kiara Johnson

Kiara happend to me.  Have you seen her at all>

.:isis:.

*walks up to them with George and then they both notice Fred and burst out with laughter* hey guys! *tries to contain laughter by smiling but instead continues laughing at the goo all over Fred*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Get a smirk on his face.*  Ya, shut it!  She got me good this time.  Have you seen Kiara any where?  *Looks at the~Kiara~ rock and starts to sit down*

emily824

NOOO!!!!! DON'T SIT THERE! it's a uh...new spell i'm testing out on that boulder so don't sit down unless u want to look even more messed up then u look now....

.:isis:.

*giggles and gets a weird look on face* what will happen if we sat on the rock? *is curious as to why nobody can sit on it*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Fred -- *Shakes his head*  Thanks Em.  WEll I'm off, I must seek out my enemy and retaliate for her actions.  *laughs and walks away*

emily824

*laughs, and makes sure fred's totally gone* nothing will happen it's just kiara....and it is a new spell i was trying out so kiara all u have to do is stand up and u'll be back to normal

Kiara Johnson

*Stands up, is laughing hard.*  Thank you sooo much Em"  *laughing*

emily824

*smiles broadly* that's what family and friends do....

Kiara Johnson

Ya, *Sighs*  I can't run forever but, atleast I can let him boil down a bit first.  *Laugghs*