News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Draco's 'nice' trick.. RP

Started by draco294, July 5, 2007, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

As Sarah was about to grab her, Jessie flew right between her legs *SARAH!!! HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! I'M OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Jessie screamed, the fun gone out of the sliding.

Shara2007

Sarah stood there. "I am trying."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

"Help her? No way! Whoever's doing that to her could be dangerous! I'm outta here!" Draco shouted, with a slight sense of fear in his voice. He then immediately took off, running in the opposite direction.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

Draco instantly stopped running and turned around to face Sarah. "N...no I'm not," he stuttered, as he looked around, worried & fearful.

Shara2007

"Well then why are you running."

dobby888

Jessie flew down the hall, and made Draco fall, because she slid right into his legs.

draco294

"Ow!!" Draco yelled, falling to the floor. He quickly picked himself up as he dusted the dirt off of his clothes. "This is getting ridiculous!!"

Shara2007

"Well duh I was thinking the same thing."

dobby888

*Tell me about it* said Jessie sliding down the hall.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled still trying to get Jessie.

draco294

"Eh..well..done all I can do. Time to go," Draco said, as he began to run in the opposite direction once more.

Shara2007

Sarah stood there trying to find out what in the world to do.

dobby888

*Locomotor Mortis!* Said Jessie pointing her wand at Draco.  *You aren't going anywhere!!!*

Shara2007

"jessie why are you on the ground if you can do spells."