News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Clothes

Started by Shemaine, August 7, 2007, 03:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shemaine

what do you prefere to wear?! i like very much jeans, like "miss sixty" you know this brand?! ;D

LordBlaZe

lol depends on the weather
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

yeah in this hot summer weather we have over here.....yeah I prefer not to wear jeans....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shemaine

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  7, 2007, 10:33:24 PM
yeah in this hot summer weather we have over here.....yeah I prefer not to wear jeans....LOL

yes! in summer i hate jeans, i prefere skirt! i love short skirt!!

Kiara Johnson

I mostly prefer jeans and a good tank I wear mostly Tilt Jeans as they are the best fitting for my long legs and thin body.. I don't like most others because when they fit in width, they fall short in length lol  well any how, ya, that is what I mostly live in, besides my work clothes and sweats heehee

Huggles
~K~

LOL....it takes me a long time to buy jeans....because my waist is small but I have long leg.....LOL

yeah I would usually wear capris but skirts.....I hardly wear nowadays....lolz ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

During the school year I wear jeans and big t-shirts or sweatshirts. ((It gets very cold out here.))
And during the summer, I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts unless it's very very hot out, then I wear shorts or a skirt.

You'd be hard pressed to find me wear anything but jeans.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shemaine

i buy many skirts in the summer! i have long leg, but i like skirts for this...! :)

Devon_McGonagall

I like to wear....

NOTHING

at all

:P:P:P
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shemaine

Shemaine

and now...we  speak about lingerie!! what kind the lingerie do you prefere?! :D

Ginny Weasly

Um...*laughs*
I don't really think that's anyones business.
Except my boyfriend...but then, he's the only one who gets to see....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shemaine

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August  9, 2007, 04:43:15 AM
Um...*laughs*
I don't really think that's anyones business.
Except my boyfriend...but then, he's the only one who gets to see....

yes..it's true! but is only for talk about the favourite clothes in general! :)
the lingerie it's clothes! ;D

Quote from: Devon_McGonagall on August  9, 2007, 03:31:35 AM
I like to wear....

NOTHING

at all

:P :P :P

..........weirdos here I swear....LOL

hermionescool

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August  8, 2007, 11:47:16 PM
During the school year I wear jeans and big t-shirts or sweatshirts. ((It gets very cold out here.))
And during the summer, I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts unless it's very very hot out, then I wear shorts or a skirt.

You'd be hard pressed to find me wear anything but jeans.
i'm with ya sister you'll never find me in a skirt i'd die if i had to wear one die i tell you!!!!!! ;D :-\ :-[