News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Some new scenery

Started by Sky, August 24, 2007, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexisweird5

Massie smiled. "Thanks." She was glad that she had friends.... real friends... not like her old friends who only liked her for her money.

Sky

Sky looked at Massie. She reminded her of a younger sister. Someone to confide in.

Shara2007

(question blaze if your 5th what am i)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

(Be in 7th, Sarah. Lolz)

Ginny didn't say anything when Sky asked what year they were in, perfering to not explain her situation. She smiled after a moment, though. These two girls, the younger one and the older one looked very comfertable and happy.
"I hope your both having fun here." She told them, softly. She nudged Blaze, "And staying out of trouble." She grinned at Blaze and Cho.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

sky noticed Ginny gave no reply to her year. Alwell, no big deal then. She took a sip of her butterbeer and took out her notebook. She started to sketch the gryffindor lion on someones robes.

LordBlaZe

Blaze finished him beer and ordered another one. He was extremely bored.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

Sky looked at Blaze. He was a bit cute, but everyone liked him. He was surely taken. She stood up. "Would you like to go for a walk Blaze? Its boring in here."

Shaggy

walks into the three broomsticks and looks around, he was dressed in blue jeans a white muscle shirt, covered by a black dress shirt that was open. He wore a pair of cowboy boots and a stetson hat on his head, he definately looked a little out of place in the middle of Hogsmead. He walked past Ginny and the other students and ordered a drink from the person behind the counter, and walked to a booth next to Ginny and the students.

fudge0604

Albus was alittel late (as always...) and were going into the ''PARTY'' they had in the three broomsticks.
He saw the new guy and said hi. He walked to the counter asked for a butter beer and pulled out 1,20galleons. He sat with Ginny and the others.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

((Why does every always mention me??? What, am I that freaky looking?! Jeeze!))

Ginny looked at Blaze and Sky, tilting her head slightly, "Blaze, I know for a fact you have homework tonight. Don't be out all night" She lectured, gently. She thought of Blaze much as she had thought of Pig, Sarah, Cho, and Sirius.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Ginny Weasly

"I'm sorry, what?" Ginny asked, looking at Sky, a bit confused.

((Was Sky thinking that or saying it? Haha.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

It was actually my own though lol.

"um..I didn't say anything." Said Sky with a bit of confusion.

LordBlaZe

"Aww come on Ginny, you always give us a ton of homework" he said in a moaning voice. "give us a break, its going to be quidditch season soon aswell"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

"And you'll still have to do your homework." Ginny chided, smiling slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret