News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Izzy got off her broom and stuffed it in her pocket after casting a shrinking spell then she casted lumos too and asked "who wants to go in first? I will if nobody else wants to" She was scared to go first, but would rather have it be her hurt then her friends. Plus Mira especially new more about hospital magic than her. They could more than likely save her if something happened.

fudge0604

Albus lighted up his wand and heard what Izzy had to say. When she had finished, wanted to go in.
He was a bit nervous but he botteled that emotin inside of him, and opened his mouth " I'm going in."
While his voice sounded calm. " Okay for you?" He said as he touched the doorknob, and looked at the others.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"Are you sure you want to go first? I'll totally do it!" Izzy tried to convince him. "But if your sure i suppose you can. We'll be ready with our wands"

dobby888

*Ok Albus, go ahead.  We'll follow once you get in.  I'll go in after him, and then who wants to go next?* Jessie asked taking out her wand and shrinking her broom before she stuffed it in her back pocket.

uglycupcakes

"I'll do it! Mira you can bring up the rear" Izzy said and got behind Jessie and Albus ready to go at any moment.

dobby888

*OK Albus, go ahead* Jessie said, her hand shaking slightly, but she kept her voice steady so that you couldn't really tell.

fudge0604

Albus opened the door, and took his wand in his pocket. He trusted his ice powers much more than his wand skills. He raised his hands readying himself if any danger would come.
He slowly walked in. There was wax candles hanging in the air just like on Hogwarts, and the light rewealed another passage. He started to walk, and he quickly noticed that it was another door at the end of this passage. It was old and fungus had started to grow on it.
He turned around and looked at the others. " Creepy....." As he shrugged.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

'uh yeah its creepy" Izzy said. "So i don't really think they went through that door because other wise it woudn't be so uh gross. But, mabye they casted like oh i don't know a regrow spell or something." Izzy suggested.

dobby888

*Yeah.... maybe, in fact, let's try that one first.* Jessie said, following Albus into the dimly lit hallway.  *This may take longer than we thought... there are hallways every where* Jessie said, looking into the hallway with out fungus.  There were about ten other doorways in that one passage alone.

uglycupcakes

'Alright Sounds good!' Izzy used her power of plants and the fungus shrivled up. She went over to the door and opened it. It was locked "Alohamora" Izzy casted the spell and tried openin the door again. It opened slowly..  She peeked into the door. "You gus i'm to chicken will somebody else go first?"

dobby888

*I will... just come close behind me OK?* Jessie lit up her wand, and walked through the doorway.  Her wand lit up a room with stone walls.  She looked around, not scared as much anymore.  She found a gold coin on the ground and picked it up.  *Hey guys! I think this used to be a room for keeping treasure!*

((Wow I feel like I'm Nicholas Cage in National Treasure!!))

fudge0604

(( Lol.))

Albus silently followed, being to afraid now, to talk. His courage, was now long away.
" Can I see that coin? Maybe some markings are on it, telling us how old it is and what country it was made in!" Albus stretched his hand out, waiting to get the coin in his hands.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Hey I am totally out of this just to let you know!))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

((Come on Mira! Please join again!!! We need you!))

Jessie handed Albus the coin, and looked at it over his shoulder.  She said, *Do you know what language that's written in?*

Lola_La_Fringe7

((MIra will come back after a while, but she's in France now ... so ...))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.