News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hey I wonder about something

Started by Hermonie, November 5, 2007, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermonie

Do you think J.K rowling is going to make more harry potter books?

Won't that be cool though? ;D

bonnie88

i hope so! that would be awsome!!!!
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Ginny Weasly

Um....
NO. She's already said she isn't continuing Harry Potter.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

bonnie88

Hermione9413

Well I heard that she was going to write about Albus Potters experiences at Hogwarts, but that's just a rumor.  ???

bonnie88

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Minimy

I'm not sure that would be a great book like HP is... I mean of cause JKR is an extraordinary writer, but I don't think it would be a book nearly as good as HP.... but one just have to wait and see if she writes it... I sure would read it :D

ateenangel

Nope, J.K. Rowling official said she won't be writing anymore Harry Potter stories, so no Albus Severus books. She is however, planning on making a Harry Potter encyclopedia. And though she hasn't said she will, it's possible she might make more charity books at a later date (like the Quidditch Through the Ages book).

Also, seven copies of The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling were released earlier this month. They're fairy tales from the wizarding world. Only seven copies were made. Six were gifts to friends and the last one is to be sold at a charity auction.

She also has said she's planning on continuing to write books, but not in the HP universe, and not for a few years.

But yes, it would be awesome if she did write more. :)

bonnie88

oh i heard about jk and the 7 copies of that book!

iluvharryandginny818

//http://OKAY SO YEAH I WISH LTHAT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TEH TALES OF BEEDLE AND BARD OR WHAATEVER TEHY ARE CALLED BUT YEAH. IN MY OPINION SHE SHOULD MAKE SOME LIFE AND LIES OF ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

yea i wish, but i doubt it will happen. :'(

iluvharryandginny818

I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

she should ,though, i mean it would please all of her fans and she would get alot of money.