News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

IM leaving

Started by Dans_angel, April 21, 2002, 01:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

bye, im leaving this forum, mostly 'cause of shuibee.....im sidk of all the insults, dont reply, well, if you want to reply do it, but i think that ill never get in here any more....bye...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

You're leaving because of me?  Oh my... I really am a bad person... I'm sorry... don't leave!!  I won't insult you anymore!!  I promise!  Scouts honor (..although I'm not a scout..).  Just... don't go!  I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to be mean!  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Please don't leave *gets on knees and clasps hands together*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You can't go.I'll miss you lots. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

She still here????? :'( If she's gone I'll cry.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Dans_angel

you are soooooooooo exagerating things!!!, just be honest, none of you misses me!!

Why would we over exaggerate?  Why would we  lie about that?  We all want you to stay.

*~*Hermione*~*

I think she,uh,uh,sorta meant it. :( :( :(
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

:o ??? Why would anyone leave because of one of the kindest people here? ??? :o
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I dunno... that really got me upset... I miss her.  :'(

hpcoolest5

Well... just think, 'If she thought I was stupid she's not a friend' okay? Pobre Shui!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Okay.  That's a good philosophy.

hpcoolest5

Hee, I've heard stuff like it ALL the time...
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Lily_Evans

i wonder why people leave! ??? :-X :-\

MrsRadcliffe0480

I couldn't leave. You guys are my breath after a run. My soap in the shower. My... uhh... my s.poon when I eat soup lol. I couldn't leave!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·