News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

From Gryffindor To Slytherin

Started by .:isis:., June 15, 2003, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

well all i want to say, is that i have moved out of the Gryffindor dorms, and into the Slytherin dorms...so i am now living here...in the Slytherin dorms, yea... :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

*walks into Slytherin common room and sits down in chair by fire*

*sigh*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Welcome Isis, glad you could joins us.  One more to my minions is always a great joy.  Just remember, Slytherin is always kind to those who help themseves and will not tolerate weakness.  *Bows slightly then sits*

thanx...i'm glad to join you guys :)...the only real problem is Mau...i don't think she's too fond of the snakes...

Kiara Johnson

What snakes, as far as I know, I am the only one with a snake.  His name is Salazar.  heehee

lol, not real snakes...just the icons on shields and drapes all around...o well, guess she'll just have to get over it...

Kiara Johnson

Yes, she, will.  Salazar won't bother her, he's totaly safe, unless I tell him to do somthing.

Kiara Johnson

*Salazar slithers his way to his favorite perch, around Kiara's neck.*

~ Ella

Hey Isis, I'm new here too, Kiara is the only person i know around here so far, but i'm hoping to meet more people, so yea, nice to meet you  :)

*smiles warmly and helps herself to a seat in the Slyth Common Room*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Want to hold Salazar, Ellz?

o, thank you...nice to meet you too... :)

well, i think i'm gonna start rearranging my stuff.

*walks upstairs to room*

Twisted Lemon Sher

Lily_Evans

8Enters the common room since she knows the p/w*

QuotePosted by: Twisted Lemon Sher  Posted on: Today at 08:18:23am  
*folowers Isis to help her*  

thanx!  :)