News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*The Diary Of a Bad Girl*

Started by Trixie Malfoy, June 19, 2003, 05:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trixie Malfoy

Diary of A bad girl, Chapter 1: The Beginning

Dear Diary,
It's my "First year" at Hogwarts, actually I transferred from Salem and supposed to be in my fifth year. I'm sitting in an compartment with chattering first years who seem to be talking about "Gryffindor" "Slytherin" "ravenclaw" and "hufflepuff" I mean, what type of names are that, I'm really excitied about Qudditich, although I hope people don't think I'm to awakard about the broom I'm using, Cleansweep 7, mum promised me she'd buy me a new one, well no one listens to me anymore, now do they?

Oh My Goodness! Harry Potter just walked into my compartment! the harry potter, have to go more later

~Trixie~

I dropped my pencil when I saw him, he looked at me with a small smile, while my jaw was dropped.Great.I'll be even more awkward.

A Boy who was slightly taller then harry, with red hair, freckled face was staring at me as if he had been thrown a big surprise party.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger, this is Ron" She added pointing to the red hair boy. "And...Harry" Ron meant to say "Hi" but his voice trailed off.

"Hi Hermione,Ron and Harry" (I blushed saying his name)

"I'm Trixious DeCloet"

"Trixie for short" I added hastily

Hermione smiled,She had brown nushy hair (No Offence) and deep brown eyes.

"Well, do you mind if we stay in this compartment, every where else is full, BTW are you a first year" asked Harry.

I stared into his bright green eyes. "Actually kinda of, I transferred here from Salem, so I guess fifth year"

Ron and Harry had puzzled looks on their face

"Salem is in Amercia"

"Oh...."

*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

trixie for short, do not calll me my real name!

Lily_Evans

AcId_BrOoZ

"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lily_Evans

Trixie Malfoy

Continuation of  Chapter 1: The Beginning

Were here.

Dear Diary,
I cannot believe it "The Harry Potter" actually talked to me! OMG! I can't believe it! maybe he doesn't take me for awkward, what's weird is the Ron guy keeps "Checking me out" he probably doesn't know what that means. Amercian Language. he's pretty cute I guess...Harry's talking to some big guy.A Giant.Who goes by the name of "Hagrid" Hermione isn't bad either, she's pretty nice to me, and she's full of spunk, and she doesn't care about what other people think of her.At the moment I'm in a boat since I'm considered a "First year" but soon I'll be aquainted with the rest of people who are actually my own age, no offence to the 11 year olds, but i'd like to hang around people who are actually my age.Well were arriving at the castle , I should sign off for now BTW i figured out "Gryffindor" and all those names, there like 'Houses" where I'll stay for the remaining 2 years, I hope I'm in Gryffindor! So i can be with Harry, Ron and Hermione

Bye!

~Trixie~

The End of chapter one: the Beginning
*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Trixie Malfoy

chapter 2: the sorting ceremony

Dear Diary,
That was freaky, you want to know? Well a firs tyear boy was in his boat, and he was splish spalshing with the water and the giant squid pulled him under.i automaticially dived in and saved him.Nopw everyone is calling me the term "hero" well...I'm getting ready for the sorting....i'm so scared..My hand is so sweaty, I'd better stop writing, Gryffindor please, please,PLEASE!

~Trixie~

I froze as Professor McGonagall called my name, what do I do now? A boy behind me nudged me, I took a big deep breath, and walked towards the hat.

i slipped on the hat.....

Gryffindor please, not hufflepuff, gryffindor please.

The hat had a sinking feeling on my head.

"I know where to put you...GRYFFINDOR!" shouted the hat.

I froze, I had wanted Gryffindor, but had it been a mistake?
*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lily_Evans

Trixie Malfoy

The great hall errupted with applause.

I took a seat between Harry and Ron, the one Ron had actually saved for me.The sorting went on and on, finally the feast began.

Food magicially appered, and I hadn't realised hoe hungry I was until now! I ate two pieces of chicken. The list could go on, i felt like i was at home, it felt like a wonderful dream that would last forever.oh how I wished. The feast ended and so did my hunger, we were sent to bed with full stomachs.

I wrote a quick entry before ebd:

dear diary,
Yup! Gryffindor,just as i thought, but it hadn't been a istake, right? I think I like harry more then a friend...he's charming.. and he always bids me conversation, I've known him for almost 2 days and  yet we seem so close...I don't want to break the connection with him,or either one of us I feel will get hurt. Ron's okay, he has a younger sister ginny, who seems way to different to be his sister, Ginny's so sweet and out-going, were becoming good friends. Same with Hermione I've never met anyone who's interested in reading, unlike my self of course.
i'm pretty tired, and i miss mum so much!

~Trixie~
*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

Lily_Evans

Ginny Weasly

vry good job. Hey Hermione yoe do read alot of books don't you? lol
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret