News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

5th book and only this far?

Started by woodlover315, June 26, 2003, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodlover315

Heys everyone wow havent been here in a while omg i got the 5th book and im only up to the 6th chapter lol well how far have u peeps got i would love to know ttyl byes meg ;D
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Kiara Johnson

.:isis:.

lol, i havn't even gotten it yet
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

brian

Was a good book. Nothing to read no more

Lily_Evans

brian

Lily_Evans

Same here, and for anyone who doesn't have the fifth book!

DokkenSuite

I got it at the HP book party and I'm on chapter nine page 164. My only hard back HP book.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Tafgana

Hallo!

I read the book and I think I understand everything but the thing dumbledore sais about this Prophecy. What is this thing? I hadn´t understand :-D
Is this the conection between Voldi and Harry?
And I didn´t understand why some people can be gosts and somne not. Yeah I understand that only wizards and witches could be one but... nothing more...
Please understand I´m just learning English for 5 years and I´m living in Germany :-)
Bye
Tafgana

Twisted Lemon Sher

i don't want people feeling bad for me i feel bad enough for everybody feeling bad for me cause i was feeling bad for myself... did that make anysence to u cause it didn't me?

Kiara Johnson

Twisted Lemon Sher

woodlover315

chapter 11 ;D almost there lol 3 more pages till 12
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Twisted Lemon Sher

Please don't feel bad for me i finally got the book i think i'll finish it tonight! :D :D :D :D

Lily_Evans