News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

comments on the new book

Started by zatbobo, June 27, 2003, 07:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zatbobo

Alright, I'm new here, so hi everyone!

Anyway, don't read any further in this post unless you want some massive spoilers about The Order of the Phoenix.

I'm just curious what everyone thought of the new book and its components. I.e. if Sirius will come back; what's behind the veil in the Department of Mysteries; why Voldemort automatically thought Harry was going to be the one who could kill him (when he first heard the prophecy) and not Neville, when both of their parents were Aurors; what'd going to happen in the next book, etc.

Let me know your thoughts!

Twisted Lemon Sher

u asked 4 my thoughts my thoughts r that the thing u just posted it completly pathetic!

Kiara Johnson

Twisted Lemon Sher

woodlover315

i think its really good so far
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Twisted Lemon Sher

me toooo i got it! my aunt got for me she is from another state than me and she got it 4 me 4 my b-day which is still very long time away for me!

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Twisted Lemon Sher

Hermione~Granger

harry's parents were aurors too.....werent they!?!?! ::)
->->->[]_|ERMIONE GRANGE[]D<-<-<-
->->->[]  |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [] \<-<-<-

Hermione~Granger

and i think the fifth book is FANTASTICUMS-FABULOUSO!!! i couldnt put it down (except when i had to go to wonderland but i brouhgt it neways) it had a lot of explaining tho, what do u think they wood do about all that when it comes to making the fifth book a movie? (if they continue making movies . . . .they shouldnvt made all that merchandise stuff)
i mean i dont think a lot of ppl (kids under age of 10) will want to sit through that, proabaly only real harry potter fans, (like us lol!!!!) i mean theyll proby show sceneces of it happening ad dumbledores voice . . . . .

MrsRadcliffe0480

they're not making the fifth movie... or the fourth. if they do, then they're going to re-cast everyone because they'll all grow out of their characters.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Hermione~Granger

*rolls eyes*
figures
o well the movies are pretty much crap anyways, i mean the books are h3ll of a lot betta

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Hermione~Granger

MrsRadcliffe0480

hehehe. shelby -- why didn't you keep your old name?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·