News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any aminal stand!! Sorry,no elefants

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, May 26, 2002, 07:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~*Hermione*~*

therse are a bargain! 1 Sickle each, and if I dont have wat U're looking 4 I might be able 2 tell ya where 2 find 'em!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*raises eyebrow* as I've said before, only mystical and magical animals can be found in these certain places.... and I'm the only one who knows where to find them..... plus, I'm not pricing anything!  It this a pet shop, then?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I ment you know WHAT I want not whatever I said. ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

O!  Phewf!  Had me worried there for a sec.!

*~*Hermione*~*

*to DDCP:** yes,I know what U want.Please hold. **Turns 2 Shui** No,it is not a pet shop and please dont get on my case just because these actually cost something. Also,please remember that you would only be spendiing nonexistant money.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

heehee sowwey  ;D
Pretend money is cool!  YOu can have as much of it as you want  :D

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;D I got no money in real life, so I love pretend money! Mum gives me a dollar a week. Hhhhmmmmppphhhhh!  :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I don't get any money from my mom.  The only money I get is from babysitting, or b-day money, or promotion/graduatin money... and those don't come that often  ;)

DokkenSuite

You only get a birthday a year.Babysitting is hard(if you have a lil' bro. if you know what I mean ;)).The last thing if you don't go to callage only once in a lifetime.

hpcoolest5

We've got this competition at school and if we win the assignments and get the most amount of points we'll win money in grade 12 for uni or whatever. It's like 5000 dollars or something. :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I hope I get a scholarship for Uni./college.

hpcoolest5

Oooooooooooooooohhhhh! I am very sure u will, Suiyoobi! No, that's Wednesday in Japanese (My second language, just thought I'd tell you in case you thought I was Japanese!) Hey, Wednesday is a name 2! We could call u Wednesday! (Snicker, snicker!)  ;D ;D
The Adam's family started
When uncle Fester ______,
He ______ through the key hole,
And paralyzed the cat
The cat fell down the dunny
Which wasn't very funny,
It cost a lot of money,
To get the d**n thing out!
dddd, chch, dddd, chch
Sweet
Petite
The Adam's family!
Their house is a museum
When people come to see 'em
It's like a mausolaum
The Adam's family!
dddd, chch, dddd, chch, dddd, dddd, dddd, chch! Ddddd,ddddd, ddddd, ddddd, chchchchchchch!
Then there's the part about kooky, ooky, spooky etc. ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Did you make that up?  Isn't it...

We're creepy and we're kooky, mysterious and spooky,
We're altogether ooky, the Addams Family.
Their house is a museum, where people come to see'em
They really are a screa-um, the Addams Family.

???  ???  ???  Me confused....
You speak Japanese, Cassie?!  That is SOOOO COOL!!!!