News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which HP Character are YOU?

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 26, 2002, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I found this site, and you answer the questions, and find out which HP character you're most like.  I'm most like Ron  :)

Link:http://pages.prodigy.net/hpdevo/quiz/
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Yay!!! I'm like Hermione!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Dans_angel

*evil laugh*.......im most like ginny weasley!!!  :P, that means that i love harry and that......ppl want us to get together!!!

lol!  What a co-wink-y-dink!  You're in love with the guy who plays HP, and when you take this test, you're the girl who's in love with HP himself.  Funny!  *laughs while walking away... but then realizes something, and turns ubruptly* O.O I'm you're brother then!!  Ewww... j/k

Dans_angel

yup!, thats funny, bro, lol, but the bad thing is that harry doesnt love me, or pay me atencion, unless in the 4 books he dont, but you will see that in the others hp will love me!!!!(i hope so)....

Kaeli

Hope you like Draco, dans_angel, because ShuiBee says you two are gonna get together!!!

Harrys_girl_friend

I'm like Ginny Weasley!!!  I still think harry would pick me instead of Dans_Angel!!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

let me just stop a fight before it starts...girls, Harry is great and wonderful and everything, but there are many more cute young wizards at Hogwarts...not to mention talented. I don't mind who you like....just don't get in a fight!!!! :) Please?!! ::)

Dans_angel

im not goin to fight, besides, i dont love dan any more............ ;)

Kaeli

Well, I think you have made a great change!!!! Oliver Wood in the movie is.... ;)

I'll just say that!

Sean Biggerstaff (that's a silly last name!) is pretty hott... but not as hott as my Snapey-poo and my Little Dragon!!  ;D
Oh yeah!  This has nothing to do with HP, but I could just die over Orlando Bloom!!

... with out the mo-hawk, of course  ;)

Kaeli

who's Orlando Broom, the guy who plays Legolus in LOTR? I know he has a mohawk. Little Dragon? Okay, ShuiBee, even I'm not that crazy. At least I don't give Sirius a pet name!!! But if I did, it wouldn't matter, because he can be a pet just as well as a person anyway!!!!!

LegoLAS!  heehee 'Legless'  :D
Sirius IS a pet, Kaeli.  *shakes head laughing*
At least I'm not as crazy as SOME ppl around here *looks at Dans_angel* I DON'T want to help Draco take a bath or anything...  :P

Dans_angel

why do u always have to put me in your conversations?????, i didnt tell you anything, so you didnt have to....just tell me crazy!!!!, and sorry, but im not a pregnant dog if thats what you mean >:(