News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I should be a seeker soon!

Started by hpcoolest5, May 30, 2002, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

This will be my fifty-first post already!  :DThanks for helping me get this far already everyone!! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yaaaay!  Your a Seeker now!  
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;D :D Yeah! Whoo-Hoo! *Rummages in rucksack and pulls out two bottles of Butterbeer* Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

:( Where is everyone? Well, go to "I need to know 3 things" instead, K?  :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Ummm.. well, Dan's e-mail address is the only thing I don't have yet. You can come to my party in "I need to know 3 things".  ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

8) Cool! We've already started an I love Daniel Radcliffe group. She could join couldn't she, guys?  ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

??? Guys???!! U r all gone!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( Well, this probably means that you're all at my party, right?  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I gotta remeber where it's act.

hpcoolest5

The Great Hall, the new people's place to post, and then the thread I need to know three things.  ;D I can see why you would forget where it is!  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

OK! ;D Remind me to hand out party bags at the end of it, well they're more like huge sacks, containing some joke toy thingies from Fred and George. *Thinks: Shui likes F! Shui likes F!* but doesn't tell. Me never tell anyone's secrets! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite