News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry's Discovery: A tale of young Harry

Started by jellykellylime, July 28, 2003, 05:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jellykellylime

Six year old Harry Potter lie awake in his cupboard under the stairs. He had just awoke with a jolt from his usual dream. All this haunting revelation contained was a flash of green light, a rushing sound, followed by considerable pain in his forehead. Harry was told that his parents died in a car crash, so he assumed that this was it. However the green light baffled him. He rubbed the lightning shaped scar on his forehead, a token of the crash. For some reason, everytime he had this dream, it would hurt. None of this made sense, but Harry never dared to ask about it. No, the Dursleys reactions to questions like these was reason enough to keep it to himself. The Dursleys would become uptight and shaky, and his Aunt Petunia would frantically check on the neighbors through the shades as if worried they heard anything. His Uncle Vernon would become blotchy and purple and then shout at Harry " NO QUESTIONS! TO YOUR CUPBOARD! NO MEALS!". So Harry never bothered anymore. Harry stared at the slanted cupboard ceiling, and dwelled on his lost parents, or all that he knew or could remember about them, which was not much.        

Tell me if you like it so far! I have more to come
PLZ reply, this is my first fic so i dunno
Anywayz this one will be really short, its more like one good memory of Harrys, not a story
If this text is supposed to be personal, why would I display it to the general public?
  THE BEATLES ROCK

Kiara Johnson

Oh, this is GREAT!!  Some one finally wrote a story of Before, it all happend.  I love it!  Keep going please.. :sunny:

jellykellylime

YAY sum1 replied! ok here goes im gonna finish it off now, i told u it was short more like a memory. one good one in a sea of horrible.

If Harry thought real hard, he could remember a woman with long red hair and eyes like his, singing to him. She had abeautiful voice. He supposed this was his mother. He also could remember, if he tried hard enough, a tall man with unruly black hair like his, spinning him around. He supposed this was his father. Harry clutched a very small blanketto his chest, smelling it. It was the only thing that he could really call his own. The Dursleys had once tried to throw it out, but Harry rescued it and kept it behind their backs.They told him this was what he was found wrapped in and "we don't know where the filthy old rag has been". It smelled odd, but not bad, just wonderfully different. It was dark green with two letters embroidered on it, HP. It also had a tear where dudley had yanked it from Harry when they were toddlers. It had the strangest pattern Harry had ever seen. Around the edges were little broomsticks and funny little golden balls with wings. It was when he held this that he remembered his parents best. He often wondered if they had given it to him.
Harry sat up on his cot. He could'nt sleep. He rarely ever could. He unlocked the cupboard door and and climbed out quietly. Tiptoeing, he walked outside. Standing on the perfectly trimmed front lawn, he looked up at the stars. Harry felt more anguished then any sixyearold ever should. He would never know anything more about his mysterious past or his parents then he knew now. It struck him how large the sky was. it made him feel small, and very alone. I'll always feel this way, Harry thought. Always.
       Harry noticed two stars that were unlike their fellows. They were emerald color. The emerald stars twinkled at him, warming him from the inside out. Heart swelling, he held loose his blanket and thought,
                        Maybe Not.
If this text is supposed to be personal, why would I display it to the general public?
  THE BEATLES ROCK

Kiara Johnson

OOOOHHHH, that was sooo sweet.  Thanks for the story hun.   ;)

jellykellylime

in case you haven't noticed, i like the comparison of stars to eyes and Lily's eyes are emerald so... catch on yet? lol
   i feel so bad :'( for harry in this story it makes me want to hug him...  so what do you people think? was it any good?
if you liked it then tell me so i can write more like it

POST PEOPLE POST     tell me what you think, i can take it

KellyAnn
  THE BEATLES ROCK

Ginny Weasly

I agree, it makes me feel so sad for him...as a person that loves littel kids I wish I could hug and kiss him to make him feel better......anywhy, BUMP!!!!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret