News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Slytherin Qudditch Team!~

Started by Alex, July 30, 2003, 02:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Qryffindor has a team so I thought we should too! I wanna be the seeker and the captin cuz I thout of it!! Who wants to be on the team??? Put your name and what you wanna be!
I may be in Slytherin but, some Gryffindors are my friends...including a Weasly! I'm a nag!!!!!WEEEEE!!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

Alex

YOU MADE THE TEAM !!!!! ;D  :D 8)
I may be in Slytherin but, some Gryffindors are my friends...including a Weasly! I'm a nag!!!!!WEEEEE!!!!!!

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Andersoninthehouse

Alex

Alex

Now theres kiara isis and andy oh and me! tell your friends to sighn up!!!! :P

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

congirl31

journal415

anyone!
i am totally GOOD in any of the places... hehe!

~ Ella

Hey  :) I don't want to be on the team but i reckon this is a GREAT idea! and i'll be cheering you all on like HELL!! Go0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o TEAM!!!  8) ;D :-*
~ Pure Veela...

journal415

I change my mind...
I'll just be a cheerleader like ¤SexiVeela¤, over here!

we're green and we're mean
with every single thing
don't beleive it?
well we're serious
i don't think you'd be seen

LoL... i don't know i just done that for lyk 10 seconds!

journal415

SLYTHERINS-L-Y-T-H-E-R-I-N!
I don't know....... ChERLeAdInG tRy-OuTzzz coming very soon!

Victor Krum

Cho? I talked to Harry. He likes you but is afraid to admit it. I think you should ask him to the big dance.
Beware, I am friends with, Brian!

cho chang493

~*~Cami~*~