News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Special gifts for everyone!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, June 4, 2002, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrys_girl_friend

TEXT[shadow=red,left,300]TEXT[/shadow] Hey guys, This stand is so i can give gifts away to all my friends and other ppl. you as for what you want and i will try my best to find it or make it hope you enjoy what you get!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Verenchen

I want to have a big poster of Snape!!
Do you think you can find this?

Harrys_girl_friend

hey verenchen look on ebay.com and look under harry potter posters then look for a poster of snape in the catigorys if you cant find one come back to me k?

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

hpcoolest5

Um, Harrys_girl_friend, do you think I could have a (pretend) poster of Dan? I can't pay for one over the internet... so do you have one please?
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

well hpcoolest5 you could go to your local wal*mart store and buy one or i will try to download one k? or i could draw one and e-mail it 2 ya.

hpcoolest5

Woah! Thankyou SO much Harrys_girl_friend! ;D
My e-mail address is cassandrameehan4889@hotmail.com
but the e-mail I check most is
janinem@iprimus.com.au
. I don't think they have WalMart stores in Australia.  :-\Please, you could either post one or e-mail one. That would be so lovely! Tankoo again!  ;D :D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

To get my e-mail click my name.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I'll check it as soon as I can.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

8) Kewl!  ;D Okay! Did ya get it? I didn't have much to say.. I will e-mail another sometime.  ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

hey hpcoolest did ya get the pic yet???

MagicCamStarz

hey roxy!  how about a wonderful piccy of draco malfoy?  LoL j/p  its kinda hard to find that.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Harrys_girl_friend

well i can try and draw one but i need your e mail address. you can send it to me i promise i won't tell enyone what it is. if you get one from Sshykitten@aol.com thats me

hpcoolest5

:(
RGF: Nope, unfortunately nothing from Sshykitten@aol.com. I'll send u an e-mail.

BHC: Did ya get it? I will send another. ;)

MCS: R u new?

:) Please reply. :)
^_^ it's supposedta b a smile. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Hpcoolest I checked it.I thought that was you.