News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*****Circle of stars*****

Started by Andersoninthehouse, August 17, 2003, 04:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andersoninthehouse

(This is when we beat the gods when they try and take over the earth.)Circle of Stars By:Anderson
Anderson Black runs down the stairs and bumps into Harry,Kiara,and Isis."Why are you running."Kiara says getting up."The gods are going to bring war to the planet."Andy says sweating."What!They can't!"Isis screamed."I've got to warn Dumbledor befor they attack."Andy said calmly."Go outside and bring everybody in.""No I'll help you."Kiara said."Fine you and Harry come with me.Isis go get everybody and keep them calm."Isis runs outside and Andy,Harry,and Kiara run to dumbledor's office.

Kiara Johnson

cool plot, please to continue.. :thumbsup:

Andersoninthehouse

"Dumbledor!"Andy screams as she burst thru the door."Yes Andy."Dumbledor says calmly."The gods are on a roit!There going to attack the the earth!"Dumbledor stands as Andy says this."Have you got everybody in the castle?""Yes."Harry says befor Andy can scream at Dumbledor."Isis is outside getting everybody in.""Good.We must get the muggle news to put something down without giving away the secret."Dumbledor says scibling on a piece of paper.

Andersoninthehouse