News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

PLEASE VERIFY THIS RUMOR

Started by brian, August 24, 2003, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

I heard that Rowling was going to end the HP series by saying "And then, Harry woke up." :o I heard it from a reliable source. Leave me your thoughts.

.:isis:.

:o :o :o :o :o
i always thought about it all being a dream, but i never heard a rumor about it before.... wow. that would definately be a shocker. but, it does work as an ending, and it would certaintly be a good twist although very dissapointing in a way. so maybe *shrugs*, but i havn't heard anything about it yet, so don't take my word for it! did you get it from a web site? if so, could you please give us the link?!? thanx for the info! :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

No the last word she is going to write is scar.

brian

That was My buddy Matt, aka Victor Krum. He says he has it from a reliable source, probably his GF. But Me and him think that it could go like this:

Harry, saw the Green flash come at him, and before he knew it...he woke up. He looked around. He was in the Cupboard under the stairs, exactly like it was before his first year at Hogwarts. He felt around his forehead, and there was no Scar.

Then, we could add something like, the X files people coming up and going, there was no schol, there was no wand, there was no Dumbledore, it was a dream, there was no scar.

AveryLeo31

Maybe but I really doubt it.See because he would have to be asleep for 7 years.

_Lavender_

*shrugs and continues with magic* Like Hagrid said, ``what`ll come will come and we`ll have to meet it when it does``
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

AveryLeo31

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

AveryLeo31

But it would be disapointing too.

_Lavender_

:-\yeah, I hope that doesnt happen.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

poetesse

That would be so disappointing if it ended like that. I would probably get mad.... lol

.:isis:.

Quote from: Avery on August 25, 2003, 12:19:42 AM
Maybe but I really doubt it.See because he would have to be asleep for 7 years.

i'm gonna have to disagree on that. when we dream, there is actually no real format of time. sure there is the amount of time in which the dream occured, but to us, the dream may seem like it lasted for hours, days, and even years. so really, 1 year at hogwarts to Harry, the dreamer, may have actually been a minute or two in real life, or in this case, the story.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

Hey yeah but I really doubt it.JKR knows that little kids look up to Harry.

Kiara Johnson

lol, I would probably throw my book across the room again. heeheeheehee

:devil:

AveryLeo31

me too.And I would throw it in the fire.