News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

PLEASE VERIFY THIS RUMOR

Started by brian, August 24, 2003, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poetesse

I don't know what I would do, but I would definitely be mad about it. It would not be fair to give everyone all of this wonderful story and then say it was a dream....and like Avery said, kids look up to Harry. It would disappoint thousands of little kids if all this stuff was a dream.

AveryLeo31

.:isis:.

ok, well last night just before i went to bed, and taking into consideration about kids looking up to Harry, what if they didn't get rid of the fantasy, but backed it up a bit. like say it was a dream, but instead of Harry being a muggle, he would still be magical, and then in the last scene (if it's turned into a movie), you see a wee baby wake up crying in a crib with a scar, and his parents walk in and are like, "what's wrong Harry?"

it would still add a good twist, and it would be like he saw the future, or it was just a dream, leaving it for the reader to decide what really happened.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

well i thought it was. it still adds the twist that people like me want in a book, yet it still creates the whole plot in all of the books that we have or will read.

it's just like the beginning of the book, that they never told us until we read further into it. so it's like takeing a chunk of the stuff that happened in the beginning that they never told us about, and they moved it 'till the end of the series, making in all the more interesting of a format.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

AveryLeo31

*sigh* ::). well, what would you amorously want to witness happen posterior in the book, if you follow the line of the rumor given?

Osiris

I think what Isis said makes sense. ;)
*Osiris*

Osiris

as Lav would say, ``no prob ;)`` lol
*Osiris*

Osiris

that makes sence though, shurely JK.`s going to put in a weird twist at the end
*Osiris*

yea, to me, it only seems logical. because since it's going to be the finishing book, she needs to add something that will top everything that has happened so far. like a BIG finish that will still keep readers interested.

Osiris

I hope she doesnt make it all a dream, or something fake or something..that would stink like my socks *hee hee*
*Osiris*

lol. i agree that it would be bad, but if she created the ending by having it all a dream, yet still having Harry wake up in his crib, i think that it could go either ways. it could all just be a dream and never happen, or it could be what is to come.