News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

PLEASE VERIFY THIS RUMOR

Started by brian, August 24, 2003, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

Quote from: Lavenderpotter12 on August 25, 2003, 12:53:56 AM
*shrugs and continues with magic* Like Hagrid said, ``what`ll come will come and we`ll have to meet it when it does``

*agrees*
*Osiris*

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

Well I think that it would still be horroble.

well then, like i said before; what would you amorously want to witness happen posterior in the book, if you follow the line of the rumor given?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

poetesse

I kind of like the idea of it being a future thing, but it's kind of hard to see a BABY dreaming all that stuff. But, now that I think about it, how on earth would Harry wake up in the cupboard under the stairs? If there was no scar...then Voldy didn't kill his parents, and he wouldn't be at his Aunt and Uncle's. So...that makes no sense too.

I think JKR will put an unexpected twist at the end...but to say it was all just a dream is a little farfetched I think. And if it really ends up that way, I'll be highly disappointed.

AveryLeo31

:thumbsdown: boooooo!not you.the idea of not having a role model anymore.

yea, i still think that it would be bad. :( but i don't understand why it's such a big deal in the end. ??? why is it sooo important that Harry still be a wizard, if we all know that the books have no relation to any real wizarding activity? :-\ so if he turned out to be a muggle, wouldn't that make some since to have at the ending? :-\

AveryLeo31

yeah but they wouldn't have a role model to look up to after he is gone.

well what do you mean by gone? plus, if Harry wakes up at the same age, and is a muggle or whatever, he himself will still be there.

and if he wakes up as a baby, younger childern can take the dream as a sign of what's to come, meaning that that is what will someday happen, so he will still be a hero.

AveryLeo31

*sigh* well what do you mean by 'gone'?

AveryLeo31