News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Concert!!!

Started by cho chang, June 7, 2002, 06:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

Today I'm going to perform in a big concert with 500 people all over the whole city! I'm nervous AND excited. wish me luck!
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Good luck Cho!  Do well!  Don't croak!  Break a leg!  Tell us how it all went once it's over, okay?  :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Go Cho,Go Cho.Lotsa luck.Have fun,too.(i've been in about 4 or 5 plays(some with speaking parts.I 'was a Hyena)and 2 band conserts)Hope you do better than me.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

cho chang

DDPC you changed your name again?! Anyway the concert was great. Thanks to everybody who supported me!

hpcoolest5

:D Hello, Cho! Missed ya! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hermione_angel

:o oh a concert!!!
well...a concert??? are u an artist or sumting..maybe a play.. :P

don't gat mad IM JUST ASKING...
HOgwarts, Hogwarts, Hogy, Hogy- Hogwarts
"Alohamohra...Standard Book of spells Chapter: 7" hermione granger

cho chang

They even played HP movie music!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Sorry, I had to delete my message. I called a guy a gal. Oops! :D Basically all it said was I hope the concert was fun, I didn't know u were having one, and I just had a theatre restaurant. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Stupid me, I didn't know I could modify it. I panicked. It won't happen again! ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I didn't know ether.

hpcoolest5

:)Phew, i wasn't the only one! :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Are we twins that got seperated at berth or something?
We have so much in common.

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;DI have brown hair and you're blonde...... I think that's the only difference! ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!