News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Question for DDPC!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., June 8, 2002, 02:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

Like, SHE has long hair?
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

I used to say it like Shwee. Now it's like Shoe. :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;) :)Well done, BHC, u postied in every single thread in Gryffindor! That's cool and great! :DI love posting. Thanku. Now I can post more! LoL! ;) ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

googl

Okay, to do with the original topic, when you are looged on, go to the profile button then look for the question which says

Name:
This is the displayed name that people will see.

Type in the name u want and then type in ure password in the appropiate box then ure name will be changed, but your login name stays the same as it always was, I think
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

Exactly dool.  That's the way ta do it and yes, your login name does not change.   ;)