News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Question for DDPC!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., June 8, 2002, 02:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hey, DDPC, how did you change your user name?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

Yeah. I've been wondering that too. I think you go to your profile then something near the bottom says something like Delete user. It might be that... ???  :-\
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

Okay! Found it! Go to your e-mails and there's a message saying "Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forum". Click that and click the address. It'll take you to a page where you can change your username and password. I haven't done it but that's what the e-mail says. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy! I was right! And u r smart, newbie! No, kidding, I know you are DDPC in disguise! j/k. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*gasp!*  :o  I just realized!

New-Bie........(new-bee)
Shui-Bee!......(shoe-bee)  

They rhyme!  Maybe thats how I got it!

hpcoolest5

Is Shui pronounced like a shoe  you put on your foot? :o
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I don't know how to pronouce your name,Shui!? :-[
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Shwi! Shwee! :D Shumi! j/k. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

That's how most ppl pronounce it: Shu-ee or Shwee.  But, yes, it is pronounced as shoe, what you put on ur feet.  :P
How idd you guys pronounce it?  Did you try and give up, or have your own way?  :)

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

I've been calling u Shwii! Like in Hawaii. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

I'm trying to remember to call you Shoe. Well, not CALL u Shoe, but pronounce your name shoe. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

i say the endind like the end of Sushi.