News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How do u do the polls?

Started by hpcoolest5, June 8, 2002, 06:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Where it says new topic there is a butten like that cept it's new polls.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Oh! Okay! Tankoo! Sorry I am stupid! :D Oooh, Look at tis!
The weakest link..... > > > > Here is a very simple little test comprising four questions to > > > > determine the level of your intellect. Your replies must be spontaneous >and > > immediate, with no deliberating or wasting time. And no cheating. > > > > Marks, set....GO!!! > > > > > > > > 1: You are competing in a race, and overtake the runner lying in second > > > > place. In which position are you now? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answer: > > > > > If you answered that you're now coming first then you're completely > > > > > wrong. You overtook the second runner and took their place, therefore > > you're coming second. > > > > > > > > > > For the next question try not to be so dim. > > > > > > > > 2 : If you overtake the last runner, what position are you now in? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answer: > > > > > If you answered second-last, once again you're completely wrong. > > > > > Think about it...How can you over take the person coming last? If you're > > behind them then they can't be last. The answer is impossible!! It would > > appear that thinking is not one of your strong points. You would make a >good > > weak link!!! > > > > > > > > > > Anyway, here's another to try, don't take any notes or use a >calculator, > > and remember your replies must be instantaneous. > > > > > Take heart!! (that was the dictionary's suggestion) > > > > > > > > > 3 : Take 1000. Add 40. > > > > > Add another 1000. > > > > > Add 30. > > > > > 1000 again. > > > > > Plus 20. > > > > > Plus 1000. > > > > > And plus 10. > > > > > What is the total ? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answer: 5000??? Wrong again!!!! The correct answer is 4100. Try again > > with a good calculator. Today is clearly not your day!! Although you >should > > manage to get the last question right... > > > > > > > > > > 4 : Marie's father has five daughters: > > > > > 1. Chacha > > > > > 2. Cheche > > > > > 3. Chichi > > > > > 4. Chocho > > > > > 5. ???? > > > > > Question: What is the fifth daughter's name? Think quickly...you'll find > > > > > the answer below... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answer: Chuchu??? WRONG! It's obviously Marie! Read the question > > > > > properly! You are clearly the weakest link....GOODBYE  
I got the last one right.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol!

My answers-

1.) 1st place
2.) Last place
3.) 4100
4.) ChuChu

Heehee!  I'm stupid! ;D  I'm gonna email that to everyone!  That's really good!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;D Holly e-mailed it to me! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;DThat's okay. I'll just say Moat if u want. She is Moat001 on this site. I still need to show her how to post stuff. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Kaeli

Hey, about that spontanious answer thingy...I got that e-mail from Shui...now I know that where it came from! That's kind of ironic...I suppose...ya....
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite