News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~ SlYtHeRiN dAnCe!i!i ~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 31, 2003, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

(k hun by by)

Justin kisses Isis and watches the dancers*

Kaira is smiling as is Draco*

.:isis:.

*smiles and watches the dancers as well*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*walks over to Isis, James on trail**sits next to her* hey chickey!
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*smiles* hey *Raises head up* so, what's up?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

well.......meet James, Sirius`s son. *smiles*

James:*smiles and extends a hand to both Justin and Isis*

*smiles* hey! i'm isis, and this is Justin, nice to meet you. *shakes his hand and so does Justin*

_Lavender_

James:*shakes their hands and sits back down*

me:so whats up?

_Lavender_

*shrugs* nothin much, just hangin out with James*smiles*

*looks over at them and smiles. then rests head back on Justin's chest*

~ Ella

*sits up in the bed and continues to sumon the demon, the chandelair suddenly comes loose from the roof and smashes to the floor with a tremendous noise, waking everyone in the surrounding beds and rooms. Ellz snaps out of it and holds her throbbing head, embarrassed and confused because she thought she had control over this*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Still dancing, suddemlt stops and hoilds her head, a sudden sharp pain stabs at her brain.  She stumbles forward.*  Ellz!  *Turns and runs back to the Slytherin Common room, Draco on her tail.  Runs in and practicly flys up the stairs to the girls dorm, wrenches open the door and stops as soon as she sees Ellz is ok, so to speek.*  ~Breathless~  Are you ok?

~ Ella

*Looks at Kiara, still holding her head.*

I...I...I dont know what happened...I thought i could control this...Where am I?...What did I do?...

*She looks hurt and confused and looks around the room at the shock on peoples faces*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Sits on the bed, next to Ellz.*  It's ok, perhaps a little more work whilst one is sleeping?  *Smiles*  Don't worry about it.  No harm done, right?

~ Ella

*smiles, still un-sure*

Yeah, ok thanks...

*lays back down and stares at the ceiling confused*
~ Pure Veela...