News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*Dining Hall*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 1, 2003, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiedPiper

*walks in andc takes a seat at the slytherin table.*

_Lavender_

*walks into the hall looking rather grumpy**sits at the Slytherin table and picks up a peice of toast*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Is already seated at the Slytherin Trable talking with Draco and Crabbe.  Goyle is no where to be seen.*

_Lavender_

(hee hee, wonder whats eatin him,  ;))

*sighs, felling a bit lonely, then sees Kiara**stands up and sits next to her* Hey Kiara, whats up? *takes another bite of toast*

Kiara Johnson

*Turns away from tyhe conversation with the other two*  Hi Lav.  How are things?

_Lavender_

Kiara Johnson

I'm doing ok, I uhm, sorrta sent Goyle to the hospital wing, I feel really bad about it.  *looks at Crabbe*  He surprised me and I sorta, well...*Shrugs*  I hope he'll be ok.

_Lavender_

*doesnt look sorry for him, but a little amused* well, he shouldnt have been sneaking up on you, the pratt *looks grumpier* what classes do you have today?

PiedPiper

*looks up and takes out a book.Then reads.*

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I know but I still feel sorry for the dumb lumix.  I have DOD and Potions, then I go to History of Magic from there... How bout Gryffindor?

PiedPiper

*a boy comes in and Piper hides with book to face.*

_Lavender_

*sighs and shakes head*I have Transfiguration, then Potions, then Herbology, then Divination, but I dropped that and took another Transfiguration, then History, and then three Defence Aginst the Darks. *shakes head* all in different levels. Everyone else has DADA and Herbology, thats it for today. *shakes head* I should have never sighned up for this special mission in the Department of Mysteries. *shrugs* oh well. *looks at watch and yelps *oh s***! I`m late! See ya Kiara! *sprints out of the hall*

PiedPiper

*boy goes over to Kiara_Maul.*Have you seen a Piper by any chance.

Kiara Johnson

*Looks at the boy*  i have, what's your business with the Piper?  I will not tell you unless I feel you are not tlooking for trouble *Takes care of her Slytherins*

PiedPiper

Boy:Have you seen her or not.My buisness with her is private.