News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*RCR*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 1, 2003, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiedPiper

*Walks in and plops on favorite chair by fire and stares in to it the relfection off her eyes making her look deadly.*

Kiara Johnson

*Walks in and sits, next to Piper.  As she does, the flames in the fire dance higher and higher antill Kiara puts her hand out and they stop, just to the hight that they now, lick the top of the mantel.*  Hello Piper, what is it that your up to this evening?

PiedPiper

*sighs and puts face in hands*nothin' really.

Kiara Johnson

~ Ella

*Walks in and also sits by the fire, watching the flames dance, wishing she could dance just as freely.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

*walks in happily, hands in pockets* hey...*smiles then sees therir looks* er-you guys ok? *sits on the couch*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

~ Ella

*Continues to watch the flames, and answers in a whispy voice.*

Yeah...fine...you?
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*wakes up on the ground in the forest**stands slowly, and walks toward the commmon room, anger pulsing through gis veins**throws the commmon room portriat open, then stops, as hadn`t expected anyone to be there**walks silently to dorms where slams the door after him, sitting on the windowsill*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Frowns and retreats to a chair by herself. She crosses her arms and glares at the floor.*

Is it just me or is everyone a little blue?
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Comes from the flames again and is smiling*  Not every one.  Walks over and sits next to Ellz, and he even gives Kiara a slight smile*  Things are looking up, I must say.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Her face grows a small smile as she see's him and she leans over to hug him.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*comes in sees everyone's faces and feels sorta itchy all over* There's some thing wrong in this room...*looks around* I was so happy a minit ago and now I feel horribal!...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Giggles quietly to herself.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*looks at ella* At least somebodys happy...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Stands up and walks over to Ginny, then gives her a hug and smiles.*

Cheer up hun, just because some people in this room may not be so happy, doesn't mean you need to get yourself feeling down.

*She looks hopeful.*
~ Pure Veela...