News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*GCR*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 2, 2003, 12:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

(sowwy hun i gotta go :'(  be back later today maybe!  :)  byez!!  :-*)

*See's her face, slightly upset, but is determind to cheer her up. She takes her hand and they both run along the streets of Hogsmeade and towards the ice-cream parlor.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

(K.. :)..bye!  :'(  )

*smiles and lets her lead her through the crows to the Parlor*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~ Ella

*They walk into the parlor and Ellz orders a single cone bubblegum flavoured ice-cream, then she finds some seats for them to sit at. She sits in one of the chairs and waits for Lav to order and come over.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

*orders a vinilla cone and sits next to her* sooo...............*smiles* whats on ya mind?

~ Ella

*Smiles back and licks her ice-cream.*

Nothing much...you?
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

nothin much *smiles and looks down at icecream and takes a bite*

.:isis:.

*walks in alone, in usual khaki skirt and pink top. doesn't notice them and orders a scoop of strawberry on a cone. pays the cashier and turns around* o hey guys.... *walks over to them* whatcha up to?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*looks up* hey......nothin...you?

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*Smiles cheekily*

Oi...you guys wanna go take a look in the shreiking shack?  

*Giggles mischeiviously<--(however you spell it :-[)*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*walks in and talks to someone in a corner then walks out quickly* *runs as soon as she's outside looking very worried*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Raises her eyebrow at Ginny and looks back to Isis and Lav.*

I wonder what that was all about...
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*is staring at the ground walking when is run head long into by someone**groans on the ground as that`s where had broken a rib during Quidditch practice earlier in the week**looks up and sees Ginny, also on the ground, looking worried**slowly stands up and pulls her up also, holding stomache* you ok? *gives her a look to tell her he isn`t talking about her phisical well being*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

*frowns* physiclly yes, mentely no! I just got a letter from my mum! And thers some bad news I was just telling a disquised moody abot it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

what? *forces own thoughts out of mind and concentrates on what it might be*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.