News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*GCR*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 2, 2003, 12:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

he's got Bill, Lupin, Tonks and a few other people. At lest thats what this letter says. Moddy wants me to compare mums handwritting with other letters and I'm sure that it her's and I was just about to look for Harry, you, Lav, Kiara, Max, and ev0ery one eles*frowns we need to get every one at the shricking shack...*sighs* I hate being a stupid messenger. It's too much work...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

he`s got LUPIN! *face grows hot with anger and completely forgets about stomache* We`ve got to findhim NOW. Come on! *starts running for the castle*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

*grons and runs after him* *panting* Zack...wait.....up!...Please!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

*slows to a walk as would have had to anyway, holding stomache*I`m not letting Voldem0rt get Lupin, not if I can help it.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

Calm down!Don't forget, he has my brother! *walks upo to him* So...where do you think he has them?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

I DON`T KNOW! *frowns as had accidentally snapped on her* sorry. *voice is suddenly unlike his own, desprate* we hav to find them

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

*starts runnning agian, up to Dumbledores office, to find he`d gone to help the Order at the moment* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounds on his door for a miniute, then slides down to the ground aginst it**sighs deeply*

~ Ella

*Sits down on the shore of the lake, feeling as if something is not right. She frowns and watches the giant squid pass below.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*walks up to Zack* No use huh? Hmmmm.......*snaps fingers* maby thers something in the letter that should hint wher the order is looking*rereads letter* Aha! Right here, We'v already looked in Londan. Where heading tword you now...That means the forest or Hogsmead...wanna go loook in the forest?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

yeah...*stands back up* c`mon *starts backdown the steps*

Ginny Weasly

*pokets the letter and follows him*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Turns around and spots the two. She senses trouble so she stands and follows at a slow pace behind them.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*sighs* This is a catrashrophy!(<<can't spell sorry)Do you want to do this an easier way? I can get Tika and one of her friends too come, the'll let us ride them....
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

if you want *says quietly* dont let them slow us down though, I think I might be able to find outwhere they are.