News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*rep*HCR*rp*

Started by CoolDude31, September 2, 2003, 01:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*sighs and whispers:* Kiara, it's ok, you can tell me! what's wrong?! *is concerned*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara stands up slowly, turning a pale fae towards her friends, her orb is now smouldering, to look into it, you would seem to think it was nothing more than a black hole, no light shinne from it what so ever.*  I am fine, thanks for asking.

emily824

*a stern and scared face*  kiara maul tell me right now....that orb has never been like that so something is wrong so tell me!!!!

Kiara Johnson

*Turns questioning eyes on Em*  Kaira, who's that?  My name is...oops, can't tell ya.  *Turns back toward the window and looks out it.*

emily824

what?....*walks toward her* what's going on K?

uh.... Kiara? *gulps* what's going on? *now has a scared and concerned tone in voice*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*The now black orb flys around the room, each time, diving at a student and each time, it comes back up, emitying blackish-orange sparks and the student it attacked goes blank for a moment befopre returning to normal.  Kiara, turns around and smiles as her orb comes back to her then, speeking in a mans voice says...*

That's All I needed, you may have your friend back now.

*Kiara falls to the floor uncontious*

*jaw drops and eyes go wide. looks around the room curiously* what am i doing here? *looks towards Kiara and gasps*

Kiara! o no, wait.... this-.... this is familiar to me! o no....

*sighs and lifts her up with wand and moves her onto the couch. mumbles a charm makeing herself feel like an ice cube and puts her hand on Kiara's forehead to try and wake her*

Kiara Johnson

*Sits up suddenly, screaming. then stops and looks wildly around the room.  Her orb is gone and she starts to shiver*

*gasps and then notices she's shivering* o, srry *half way smiles and takes hand away* what happened?

Kiara Johnson

*Looks over at the fire and it comes to life, blazing hire than ever before then she conjures another fire-orb and holds it in her hands to warm them*  I, was walking along the forest and nest thing  iknow, I'm here.  It seems like I was sleeping, having a night-mare.  Someone was sucking all the information from me and others in the scholl, for somereason.....

*gets an odd look on face* are you sure it was just a dream?

emily824

what do u mean are u sure it was just a dream? u just saw waht hapened! i mean c'mon! kiara are u ok though?

Kiara Johnson

*Shrugs.*  Ya, I seem to be fine, a little dizzy but fine.  WHat happend?