News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*rep*HCR*rp*

Started by CoolDude31, September 2, 2003, 01:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolDude31

*comes in and plops on couch.Then starts to play with his orb*
Seth Potter
Secret Warrior Prince from the planet Of Apes.:-*

_Lavender_

*comes in* who are you?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

CoolDude31

*stands up and holds out his hand.*Seth Potter.Nice to meet you.What is your name.
Seth Potter
Secret Warrior Prince from the planet Of Apes.:-*

_Lavender_

*mouth drops* w-what? *her own orb drops and shatters on the floor* h-how are  y-you related-  *staops and takes a deep breath, then looks up aginan and shakes his hand* Lavender Potter, nice to meet you too.

.:isis:.

*walks in* 'ello! *sees the shattered orb and steps over it* hey Lav! *smiles and sees the other person* hey! i'm isis! *holds out hand to shake*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*turns to Isis* I think, that I`m related to another person I`ve never seen before.

*looks at her* really? who?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

emily824

*comes out of the shadows* seth potter...
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

*Comes walking slowly into the Hufflepuff common room and walks past the lot of em with out a word.  Goes over to the window and sits in the sill looking out.  SHe is twirling her fire orb from hand to hand not really paying attention to it as it grows darker and dark untill it is pitch blach and smouldering.  She continues to twirl it*

*is startled and then looks around and spots Em* o hey! i didn't see you there! scared me for a sec. he he.... so, hey! i'm isis! *shakes hands with the boy* nice to meet you! *smiles* uh, hold on for a minute, you guys just keep on talkin', i'll be right back....

*smiles and quietly walks over to Kiara and says in a low voice so nobody else will hear:* are you alright? *frowns and looks concerned*

Kiara Johnson

*Several minutes pass then Kiara turns her head to the side as if listening to somthing*  Wha, Oh, I'm sorry, yes fine, fine......*Trails off and continues watching out the window.*  Fine, yes just fine....

*sighs* Kiara, what's wrong?

Kiara Johnson

*Continues looking outside*  Fine, everything is fine, thanks for asking....

*sighs again* are you sure? *raises an eye brow*

Kiara Johnson

*Turns a pale face to isis and smiles*  yes, yes, fine... *turns back to the window, her Fire-orb now more of a black smouldering ball then anything else, as if the fire has gone out, leaving it filled with thick black smoke, instead.*